Sunday, December 13, 2009

Calendar...done!

My calendar project is now finished! Well there is a little gluing left to do but, it has all been shot and printed. This image was one of the final art projects/shots I did. With an xacto knife I was able to cut through about 50 pages at a time in this book. It was about 800 pages. It was tedious and took me a while, but I got the effect I was going for and ultimately I think it would make for a pretty good hiding space. But I don't hide stuff in books at my house, so forget what you are thinking. You won't find it! Well I wanna finish up the gluing (actually its rubber cementing) so I will blog ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment