Saturday, January 23, 2010

Testing Holga


I recently invested in an unbelievably simple little plastic camera...the Holga. With all the talk of the infamous light leaks and muted colors that the Holga is known for, I decided I should get one and see what kind of art I could create (with the help of the uncontrollable little imperfections that the Holga possesses). Although very easy to take multiple exposures, since you wind the film manually, I did not get the results I had hoped for with any of my attempts. The two photos I have chosen to post here, were my favorites from my first 120 roll that passed through my plastic toy. I cropped the reflection image. The pier was shot with a bulb exposure. I just bought more film today so, let the experiment continue!

No comments:

Post a Comment