Sunday, March 28, 2010

Thank You

The editorial shoot yesterday, "The Rise of Adam Lee Bauer", went great. We shot in his apartment, on the roof of his apartment, in the lobby of his apartment, and even took it to the street. On Hollywood Boulevard we got some cool shots of Adam with a group of guys breakdancing in the background. Now I have the giant task of sifting through the hundreds of images and deciding on 5 for the editorial. It is a good feeling however, to know that I have plenty of awesome shots to choose from. I need to give huge thanks to Adam for allowing me to take over his home for the day, and for giving 110% from start to finish. Also, mega thanks to Logan Williams. This guy does it all: hair, make-up, stylist, and assistant...thank you for lending your talents and for your "help with anything and everything" attitude. The collaboration made this project successful as well as enjoyable. I look forward to working with you both again.

No comments:

Post a Comment