Thursday, April 15, 2010

You Live and Learn

So this is an image from the Adam Lee Bauer shoot that I really liked and would have loved to use as my close-up or accessories shot. But, if you look at it, you might notice something in the lens of the sunglasses. Yeah. Thats me, knees bent, taking the shot. Right next to Adam's toilet! Fortunately I noticed this almost immediately (one perk of digital cameras) and so we were able to get some other shots of Adam accessorizing with a hat instead. I really liked the sunglasses though, so if it had not been 9 o'clock at night, after about nine hours of shooting and Adam and I completely starved and exhausted, I would have gotten my hands on a dark cloth or something of the sort to place between him and I (and the toilet). You can bet next time, I will be better prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment